Copyright © 2023 4SD Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
4SD Foundation, The Hive 1, Route du Nant-d’Avril 150
1217 Meyrin, Geneva, Switzerland.
Immersions are currently being planned for summer and autumn 2023.
Details will be published here when finalised. If you would like to find out more in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.
Partner with Us
We also tailor high-intensity multi-day immersive learning experiences that equip established and emerging leaders with the skills, abilities and personal attributes to help them work effectively for sustainable development.
To partner with us on efforts related to training and mentoring, reach out to us via the contact page and we will come back to you asap!
Do you want to become more effective as a convenor, curator, enabler and mentor of the people with whom you work? Would you like to be accompanied by others with experience who understand your challenges?
- If you are inspired by the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’s universal principles and vision of the future for people and planet.
- If you work in contexts that are complex and unpredictable, engaging with many stakeholders and systems.
- If your responsibilities cut across sectors and disciplines.
- If you seek new ways to tackle complex issues.
Then a 4SD Immersion might be for you. It is exciting, absorbing… and not easy!
Our immersions explore and engage with the 2030 Agenda through the lens of ‘Living Systems Leadership’. They are designed to help you embrace and navigate complexity, cognition, uncertainty and dilemmas, they equip you with the tools to bring about purpose-driven and people-centred change.
During a 4SD 3-day residential Immersion you will examine, and reflect on, the context of your work.
- You will dive into the world of Living Systems.
- You will become more aware of your own living system and the living systems in which we all participate.
- You will realize that this enhances your ability to influence and enable purposeful cooperation.
- You will develop relevant and effective ways to transform your challenges and to lead meaningful and enduring change.
- After the Immersion, you will have the opportunity to engage in a Network of practitioners for regenerative futures where 4SD curates and facilitates further on-line interactions between former participants who learn from and coach each other.